XINJUN
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · YouTube · Weibo · FOLLOW



introduction

I am XinJun and I blog, about everything. Born in 1995 in Malaysia and had been here since then. I blog to share whatever I want, beauty, fashion, and most of all, food.

Photos will be either from my Samsung Galaxy S4 or Samsung MV800, unless stated.

Contact me at choo1995@msn.com, or drop me a comment on my posts and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Do click on my Nuffnang ads if that's not too much to ask ♡



“You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.” - Lady Gaga

Social





Follow on Bloglovin

Categories
♦ 2015 | ♦ 2014 | ♦ 2013 | ♦ 2012 | ♦ Omnomnom |
♦ University | ♦ College |


Recent Posts
· Chocolate Overload • Evelyn's Chocolate House//One...
· God bless ♡ • Nutmeg//Bangsar Village II
· Beep, 2014 • The Bee//Jaya One
· KL Gangsters • Food Hunt//KL & Wangsa Maju
· Shitterz. Best. • Food Foundry//Section 17
· Fat? Nah, just eat.
· Random Thoughts.
· Sunway A-Level Night 200713'
· Physically 18! (Mentally 17 forever)
· Photoshoot! ♥


Nuffnang

Yumyumyumyum • Foodsbury Cafe//Shah Alam
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 | Posted by XinJun | 0 comment/s
This is, another food post. Sorry gais, I've been eating a lot. (Y)

Anyway, this time, I went to Foodsbury Cafe in Shah Alam with my foodie-buddy! And thanks to her, I don't have to rot at home to end my last few days of holiday! Lemme tell you, I'm in love with this cafe, I'll tell you why.

Prices are affordable


 Really cute wall decos


The stairs lead to the toilet upstairs

Mille Crepe w/ Almond & Salted Caramel 

Yummy Beef Lasagna, the portion is just nice for one person (well unless you're really hungry)

Super yummy Carbonara w/ Salmon (super love!)

I can't recall the name of the ice cream, but it tastes like some kinda biscuit and it's not bad :)

Took away another Mille Crepe 

This is sho cute I can't even! (I meant the prop)

Then we left to i-City, yes in the afternoon, when it is practically empty, cause we had nothing to do (Y)


Lovely Whey Ling 


And my outfit of the day, credits to Whey Ling 

That's it for this post I guess, thanks for reading! And lemme know how was your Chinese New Year! 

"Happy" Back-to-School! 

Labels: ,