XINJUN
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · YouTube · Weibo · FOLLOW



introduction

I am XinJun and I blog, about everything. Born in 1995 in Malaysia and had been here since then. I blog to share whatever I want, beauty, fashion, and most of all, food.

Photos will be either from my Samsung Galaxy S4 or Samsung MV800, unless stated.

Contact me at choo1995@msn.com, or drop me a comment on my posts and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Do click on my Nuffnang ads if that's not too much to ask ♡



“You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.” - Lady Gaga

Social





Follow on Bloglovin

Categories
♦ 2015 | ♦ 2014 | ♦ 2013 | ♦ 2012 | ♦ Omnomnom |
♦ University | ♦ College |


Recent Posts
· Fat? Nah, just eat.
· Random Thoughts.
· Sunway A-Level Night 200713'
· Physically 18! (Mentally 17 forever)
· Photoshoot! ♥
· Underdye!
· Yen-J!
· YI PENG'S 18 !
· High School Senior Year Prom Night 2012.


Nuffnang

Shitterz. Best. • Food Foundry//Section 17
Friday, November 15, 2013 | Posted by XinJun | 0 comment/s
HELLO GAIS!

Wheeeee I'm finally back! Oh man I've haven't updated my blog for more than a month I miss blogging so much :'(

Dayumn, AS almost killed me. Anyway, I guess I still prefer when I have classes, cause even during exam period, I have a lot of days where I don't have papers and the only things I can do is either stoning at home or going out somewhere to study (yes study, not anything else). I definitely gained weight. I mean, how can you not gain weight when all you do is eat, sleep, study. I think before I was done with law papers I was so stressed up I might have lost a tiny bit of weight but after that I was so much more relaxed that I kept eating whenever I have nothing to do ._.

And now that I'm all done with AS, I am as happy as, Idk, I'm happy. But I am very bored now that I don't have classes and I'm not rich enough to go out shopping, or whatever so I still stay at home. Of course I did go out few times to catch up with my friends :D

I actually went out the weekend right before my maths paper to catch up with my bunch of friends a.k.a Shitters cause one of em' came back for Deepavali.



Almond Salted Caramel Mille Crepe



Cafe Latte


Credits to Tasha



Shitters 

I have another cafe trip post coming up, which I actually went this afternoon for lunch. I figured I should separate both posts so it won't be flooded with pictures.

Till then! Love ya'll!

Labels: , , ,