XINJUN
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · YouTube · Weibo · FOLLOW



introduction

I am XinJun and I blog, about everything. Born in 1995 in Malaysia and had been here since then. I blog to share whatever I want, beauty, fashion, and most of all, food.

Photos will be either from my Samsung Galaxy S4 or Samsung MV800, unless stated.

Contact me at choo1995@msn.com, or drop me a comment on my posts and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Do click on my Nuffnang ads if that's not too much to ask ♡



“You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.” - Lady Gaga

Social





Follow on Bloglovin

Categories
♦ 2015 | ♦ 2014 | ♦ 2013 | ♦ 2012 | ♦ Omnomnom |
♦ University | ♦ College |


Recent Posts
· #REACHOUTMY 2014
· Updates (032014).
· Random Thoughts 2.0
· Yumyumyumyum • Foodsbury Cafe//Shah Alam
· Chocolate Overload • Evelyn's Chocolate House//One...
· God bless ♡ • Nutmeg//Bangsar Village II
· Beep, 2014 • The Bee//Jaya One
· KL Gangsters • Food Hunt//KL & Wangsa Maju
· Shitterz. Best. • Food Foundry//Section 17
· Fat? Nah, just eat.


Nuffnang

Halfway to the End • Standing Theory//SS2 & Antipodean//Bangsar
Thursday, June 05, 2014 | Posted by XinJun | 0 comment/s
Waddup waddupppp! I'm back in action wooo! Did you miss me? You did, just say you did.

Anywayy, A2 is finally over and I am so overwhelmed with the freedom I'm feeling right now! I can't believe this, just a year and few months ago, I was just at the orientation, being all alone with no friends and all, and now I'm done with A2, I'm now an A-Level graduate (I don't know what to call myself, so graduate it is). Last paper was over yesterday, psychology paper, and it sucked. What came out was what I never prepared, only flipped through, and what I prepared never came out. So to you going-to-be A-Level students, please, study everything, I really mean it.

Of course, after the paper ended, I went out for celebration. Watched Maleficent, and imo, it was the coolest Disney movie, ever. Honestly, the whole plot was just so catching!

What I wore: All cheap buys. (Don't mind the bad quality, it's at night)

After that, me and my friend went cafe hunting, and found this one called Standing Theory in SS2. This place, is gold. The food there is really awesome, the coffee is good, the pricing is fine. (Note: They do serve pork)


Their lunch and dinner menus are different

Of course.

Apple, Walnut & Tomato Linguine (refer to menu)

Miso Butter Chicken (totally recommend, refer to menu)

Fatbaby Salted Caramel Smiley

Bad lighting, bad quality, good good friend 

That sums up yesterday. Let's move on to today!

Went to Antipodean for the first time for brunch today.

What I wore (+ friends): Well, mostly from mum.
Photos courtesy of YP's iPhone



Big Breakfast, not as big portion as I thought it would be, mushrooms are the bomb.

Banana Pancakes w/ Butterscotch

Pardon my shit fringe hahaha

Haven't dressed up in ages ohmaigod cannot even.

Now that A2's over, I just can't wait for my Triple A ceremony (a.k.a. graduation/award ceremony kinda) to arrive so I can finally wear my dress and then I will be officially done with A-Level!

Time has finally come, for me to indulge in the stack of books (not kidding, there's like more than 10 of em). I'll try to update more often from here on, so please do come back and check out for my future updates!

Well then, Smiley!

Labels: , , ,