XINJUN
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · YouTube · Weibo · FOLLOW



introduction

I am XinJun and I blog, about everything. Born in 1995 in Malaysia and had been here since then. I blog to share whatever I want, beauty, fashion, and most of all, food.

Photos will be either from my Samsung Galaxy S4 or Samsung MV800, unless stated.

Contact me at choo1995@msn.com, or drop me a comment on my posts and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Do click on my Nuffnang ads if that's not too much to ask ♡



“You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.” - Lady Gaga

Social





Follow on Bloglovin

Categories
♦ 2015 | ♦ 2014 | ♦ 2013 | ♦ 2012 | ♦ Omnomnom |
♦ University | ♦ College |


Recent Posts
· Keep My Throne • InterContinental Kuala Lumpur
· Random Thoughts 3.0
· Updates (092014).
· Nineteen.
· Made It To The End • Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
· KL Gangsters 2.0 • Cafe Hop//KL & TTDI
· Halfway to the End • Standing Theory//SS2 & Antipo...
· #REACHOUTMY 2014
· Updates (032014).
· Random Thoughts 2.0


Nuffnang

Updates (122014).
Wednesday, January 07, 2015 | Posted by XinJun | 0 comment/s
I'm back to do my December updates yay! I had my semester break which started in December and is going to end soon in a week's time Smiley. I hope this post won't be a lengthy one, but, I don't know, this holiday had been keeping me busy all day everyday.

[1] As I blogged about in my last post, I attended my university's annual ball.

[2] I started going for a tutoring project me and some of my uni mates were planning since November. Honestly, I'm the kind of person that gets tired so easily I thought I wouldn't even keep my enthusiasm for it. But after the first class, meeting the little kids, so cheerful and so willing to learn new things, I felt like it is a blessing for me to be there and be able to teach them!

[3] Went to Port Dickson for a short trip with my family, well I guess it was more like a getaway cause we didn't really do much, just eating around and chilling in the hotel room.

View from my hotel room, sea view they said...

[4] Went for a trip to Singapore w Whey! So happy to finally realizing our plan after so so so long Smiley And I've definitely learnt the lesson of: 1. Don't hesitate to buy anything you really want, and 2. I really need better stamina. So much of walking around in those 3 days that we were there. Honestly, it was really really fun and I couldn't ask for more! I'm still thinking if I should have a separate post for this trip or should I post all the photos I took on my Facebook tho? But here are some of em!











[4] Christmas staff dinner at my workplace, food prepared by my lovely boss herself Smiley And had ice scream w some of my colleagues at the new Inside Scoop branch in Taipan.


[5] Celebrated Christmas Eve in church as usual, and Christmas night as a last dinner w Cherie before she left Smiley


[6] Met up w the college bunch for lunch cause why not Smiley

Oh yes a photo of me only :D

[7] Countdown towards 2015 in church too, and New Year spent w them Shitters! This time without YP who's already in US but w Amanda who's back and her boyfriend Smiley Taipan and baking at Tasha's house, being w them feels like being w family Smiley


I guess that's all for my December update, still the same old me, watching anime and blogging till this hour (you don't even wanna know what time is it now), still worrying about shitty stuff till I cry myself to bed some nights, still trying to meet expectations, still hoping to find a hot boyfriend... No I don't do resolutions for new years but, everyone should always have an aim and my aim is to not regret anything.

Till my next post gais!

Labels: