XINJUN
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · YouTube · Weibo · FOLLOW



introduction

I am XinJun and I blog, about everything. Born in 1995 in Malaysia and had been here since then. I blog to share whatever I want, beauty, fashion, and most of all, food.

Photos will be either from my Samsung Galaxy S4 or Samsung MV800, unless stated.

Contact me at choo1995@msn.com, or drop me a comment on my posts and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Do click on my Nuffnang ads if that's not too much to ask ♡



“You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.” - Lady Gaga

Social





Follow on Bloglovin

Categories
♦ 2015 | ♦ 2014 | ♦ 2013 | ♦ 2012 | ♦ Omnomnom |
♦ University | ♦ College |


Recent Posts
· Updates (122014).
· Keep My Throne • InterContinental Kuala Lumpur
· Random Thoughts 3.0
· Updates (092014).
· Nineteen.
· Made It To The End • Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
· KL Gangsters 2.0 • Cafe Hop//KL & TTDI
· Halfway to the End • Standing Theory//SS2 & Antipo...
· #REACHOUTMY 2014
· Updates (032014).


Nuffnang

Updates (052015) • Ipoh, Perak
Sunday, May 24, 2015 | Posted by XinJun | 0 comment/s
Ey gais! Haven't been blogging since forever omg I'm so sorry SmileyAnyway, my second semester in university has ended last month and next week marks the starting of the third semester! Time flies huh.

I had 4 weeks of semester break, including this week, and been enjoying it a lot. Unlike my last break, which was crazily busy, these few weeks I have only been working and went for a short trip to Ipoh with two of my workmates Smiley You can scroll down for my photo diary ↓

Anyway, I have recently been shortlisted as one of the 20 semifinalists in the Asia Muse Search by Mina Magazine weeuuuuuuuu SmileySo please bear with this buay-paiseh advert for myself.

Pweease like and share this photo for me and it'd be great if you can get everyone you know to do the same too! Love love love love love ♥ →  CLICK HERE


[Photo Diary: Ipoh 06-070515]







Gua Tempurung.


Church of St. Michael.

Nam Heong White Coffee (南香).


Lost World of Tambun.