XINJUN
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · YouTube · Weibo · FOLLOW



introduction

I am XinJun and I blog, about everything. Born in 1995 in Malaysia and had been here since then. I blog to share whatever I want, beauty, fashion, and most of all, food.

Photos will be either from my Samsung Galaxy S4 or Samsung MV800, unless stated.

Contact me at choo1995@msn.com, or drop me a comment on my posts and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Do click on my Nuffnang ads if that's not too much to ask ♡



“You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.” - Lady Gaga

Social





Follow on Bloglovin

Categories
♦ 2015 | ♦ 2014 | ♦ 2013 | ♦ 2012 | ♦ Omnomnom |
♦ University | ♦ College |


Recent Posts
· Updates (092014).
· Nineteen.
· Made It To The End • Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
· KL Gangsters 2.0 • Cafe Hop//KL & TTDI
· Halfway to the End • Standing Theory//SS2 & Antipo...
· #REACHOUTMY 2014
· Updates (032014).
· Random Thoughts 2.0
· Yumyumyumyum • Foodsbury Cafe//Shah Alam
· Chocolate Overload • Evelyn's Chocolate House//One...


Nuffnang

Random Thoughts 3.0
Wednesday, October 08, 2014 | Posted by XinJun | 0 comment/s

Fundraising events for charity homes always aimed to raise awareness that there are people out there who are less fortunate than us, who are living without their family, or with inability. But something came up to my mind, is that even though those in charity homes are unfortunate, they're still more fortunate than those who never made it to the charity homes, who are surviving on their own. Sometimes it's hard to see people laughing at a disabled who's roaming around campus, or shopping malls. Maybe everyone should think, if that was you, what would you feel? Born with disabilities but living your life as other people's jokes. So maybe, every person you see, a lil kindness would help change the world a lot, if everyone starts practicing it.

Sitting in McD seeing these staffs treating this staff of another race unequally kinda triggered my thoughts. Also because I'm also running a fundraising event for one of my subjects in university.

You know, I'm not saying that everyone should pay less attention to those in charity homes and put your attention towards those less fortunate outside, but to give EQUAL kindness to everyone around you, everyone you see. A lil smile can easily just brighten someone's day! ☺

Anyway, this is my first time blogging from mobile so Idk if my post is gonna look different from my other posts (minus no selfies). Well, yet another random thoughts post. Feel free to comment and thanks for reading!

Labels: ,